We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our fast growing team.
Part Time Customer Service Assistant
12 hours per week.
Start Date - Monday 24th August 2020
In order to facilitate further planned growth, Isolated Heroes are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant to join our team based in Dundee!
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to learn how a thriving independent fashion brand operates from the inside. You will hold an important position in the daily running and structure of the design studio where you will be in close communication with the design team and production managers.
Isolated Heroes are hailed as one of the most visually striking contemporary independent brands within the UK, the businesses fast growth is down to our excellent client and customer relationships.
You will be required to work in the Dundee design studio four days per week 9am – 12pm. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for part time work that fits around their own busy schedule whether its nursery / school drop offs, University or your own side hustle.
Daily Tasks Include:
- Organising and printing customer order invoices
- Liaising with the production managers to create a production schedule
- Customer Care email communication
- Replying to social media enquiries
- Tracking order fulfilment for both external suppliers and customers
- We are looking for a positive and upbeat individual with fantastic communication skills. This position is for someone who is a self-starter, highly motivated and extremely organised.
- Candidate must have a full UK driving license this is required to facilitate our drop and go Royal Mail drops
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Someone who can work creatively and collaboratively with colleagues
- A calm professional who understands Isolated Heroes brand ethos and can build trust and rapport with customers
- Good attention to detail
- Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as having a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
English language fluency: You need to have excellent written and spoken English.
- Living Wage Employer
- 50% staff discount and extra family and friends discount
- Free on-site parking
- Employee of the month reward benefits
How to Apply:
Please email Info@isolated-heroes.com with a copy of your CV and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself. Applications close on Monday 27th July 2020. We will contact shortlisted candidates for a short informal interview on the week commencing Monday 3rd of August. After the interview process we will invite three shortlisted successful candidates to work in the design studio on a three hour paid trial.