Zero Waste Ombre Carnival Face Mask
Introducing our Winter edition face masks! You guys asked and asked and we listened. Isolated Heroes face masks are manufactured within our Dundee design studio using zero waste fabrics which are off cuts from our previous collections working towards our goal of a circular economy.
Masks come in three size's Small, S/M and M/L.
Size Small measures 12cms from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 20cm across the widest part of the face.
S/M Measures 14cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 20cm across the widest part of the face.
M/L Measures 16cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 21.5cm across the widest part of the face.
- Masks have a 100% mesh outer layer and two layers of 100% woven cotton fitted lining with elastic straps.
- Non-medical grade face mask. Please do not wear this as PPE if you are medical staff. World Health Organisation (WHO) Currently state that cloth face coverings only work when people use them in conjunction with proper hand hygiene.
- Shaped nose and face for added comfort and style.
- Can be machine washed with mild detergent and air dry.
- Please note, this mask does not have a nose wire.
- For hygiene reasons, masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Please note cloth face coverings are not suitable for:
- children under 3 years of age
- individuals with breathing difficulties
- people who are unconscious or incapacitated
- those who are unable to remove the mask by themselves
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.