Sherbert Mongolian Lambs Wool Coat
The Isolated Heroes ten year Runway collection is here. Celebrating a decade of Iconic Isolated Heroes looks!
This is the jacket of dreams taking inspiration from an iconic coat in our 2016 collection this is a 2022 remake to celebrate 10 years. Created from hand died Mongolian lambs wool in sherbet shades of charcoal grey, fucsia pink and apricot. Finished with leather facings and a satin lining for added comfort. Designed with an oversized fit.
Mongolian lambswool sourced from the UK and is a by product.
Made exclusively for our Scotland Re:Designed collection featured in the V&A Dundee runway show.
- This garment will be made to measure to your measurements. You can choose to come to our design studio for an in person fitting, have a virtual fitting or submit your measurements via email.
- Handmade with love in our studio in Scotland
- This item is made to order
- No returns on runway items due to each item being handcrafted to your specific measurements
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.