Sherbert Mongolian Lambs Wool Coat
The Isolated Heroes ten year Runway collection is here. Celebrating a decade of Iconic Isolated Heroes looks!
This is the jacket of dreams! We took inspiration from the iconic coat in our 2016 collection, reimagining it into this 2022 remake to celebrate 10 years. Created from hand dyed Mongolian lambs wool in sherbet shades of fuchsia pink and apricot with charcoal grey. Finished with leather facings and a satin lining for added comfort. Designed with an oversized fit.
Our Mongolian lambswool is ethically sourced from the UK and is a by product.
Made exclusively for our Scotland Re:Designed collection featured in the V&A Dundee runway show.
- This garment will be made to measure to your measurements. You can choose to come to our design studio for an in person fitting, have a virtual fitting or submit your measurements via email.
- Handmade with love in our studio in Scotland
- This item is made to order
- Runway items are non returnable due to their custom nature
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.