Kids Christmas Sequin Sweater Workshop - Sun 3rd December
12pm - 2pm
£60 per person
We have the best workshop ever! Have a Christmas jumper day at work? Or a family tradition of everyone wearing their Christmas jumpers on Christmas day? Create your very own alternative Christmas Sequin Sweater at Isolated Heroes HQ!
This beginner’s workshop is the ultimate workshop for all aspiring designers! Get stuck in to designing your masterpiece on paper and then work through the motif using sequin fabrics, trims and applique methods. You will learn to work with intricate sequin fabric and will learn techniques on how to bring a design to life from 2D to 3D. Choosing your own fabric from a curated selection, you will learn how to create a motif or sequin sleeve sweater and will deconstruct and re-make an organic cotton sweater. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create this with you.
This course is suitable for complete beginners. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at Isolated Heroes HQ, Unit 16, MeadowMill, West Hendersons Wynd, Dundee, DD1 5BY
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. This is a fun relaxed and laid back day. No previous sewing experience is necessary.
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.