Zero Waste Charity Sequin Face Mask
Introducing our SEQUIN face masks! You guys asked and asked and we listened. Isolated Heroes face masks are manufactured within our Dundee design studio using zero waste fabrics which are off cuts from our previous sequin collections working towards our goal of a circular economy.
We are donating £5 from every sale of an Isolated Heroes face mask to REFUGE - For women and children against domestic violence. Since lockdown began in the UK due to Covid-19 calls to the Refuge domestic abuse helpline have rocketed by 66%. Now is the time for urgent action and we are aiming to raise £300 through the sale of our masks.
Masks come in three size's Small, S/M and M/L.
Size Small measures 12cms from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 20cm across the widest part of the face.
S/M Measures 14cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 20cm across the widest part of the face.
M/L Measures 16cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 21.5cm across the widest part of the face.
- Masks have a sequin embellished outer layer and 100% woven cotton inner layer fitted lining with elastic straps.
- Non-medical grade face mask. Please do not wear this as PPE if you are medical staff. World Health Organisation (WHO) Currently state that cloth face coverings only work when people use them in conjunction with proper hand hygiene.
- Shaped nose and face for added comfort and style.
- Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent and air dry.
- Please note, this mask does not have a nose wire.
- For hygiene reasons, masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Please note cloth face coverings are not suitable for:
- children under 2 years of age
- individuals with breathing difficulties
- people who are unconscious or incapacitated
- those who are unable to remove the mask by themselves
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.