Zero Waste Charity Sequin Face Mask
Regular price £ 15
This listing is for our BLACK AND GOLD CUPID SEQUIN FACE MASK.
Introducing our SEQUIN face masks! You guys asked and asked and we listened. Isolated Heroes face masks are manufactured within our Dundee design studio using zero waste fabrics which are off cuts from our previous sequin collections working towards our goal of a circular economy.
We are donating £5 from every sale of this Isolated Heroes face mask to The Black Scottish Business Fund, a fund designed to help give young local creatives, entrepreneurs and business owners much needed grants to move their businesses forwards and realise their dreams, whether it be equipment, vital learning or simply a cash injection so they can focus on their goal full time.
Masks come in two sizes S/M and M/L.
S/M Measures 14cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 20cm across the widest part of the face.
M/L Measures 16cm from the bridge of the nose to the base of the mask, and 21.5cm across the widest part of the face.
- Masks are in stock and ready to ship. This is not a permanent feature we are only making a certain amount to raise money for charity. Masks won't be made to order and we can't take custom requests.
- Masks have a sequin embellished outer layer and 100% woven cotton inner layer fitted lining with elastic straps.
- Non-medical grade face mask. Please do not wear this as PPE if you are medical staff. World Health Organisation (WHO) Currently state that cloth face coverings only work when people use them in conjunction with proper hand hygiene.
- Shaped nose and face for added comfort and style.
- Hand wash in hot water with mild detergent and air dry.
- Please note, this mask does not have a nose wire.
- For hygiene reasons, masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- FREE SHIPPING on all face masks. Please use code "FACEMASK" at check out to activate free shipping.
Please note cloth face coverings are not suitable for:
- children under 2 years of age
- individuals with breathing difficulties
- people who are unconscious or incapacitated
- those who are unable to remove the mask by themselves