Slip Dress Workshop - Sat 25th September
10am - 2.30pm (lunch included)
£120 per person
We are so excited to welcome our #SequinSquad into our brand new Isolated Heroes design studio! Did you spend the last year in lockdown thinking about how much you want to learn something new and MEET real people again and do something FUN that has you feeling your best self! Well, we’ve got you!
2021 is the year to smash your goals and realise your dreams! We cannot wait to welcome our creative babes into our brand new design studio where you can have a browse of the unreleased collections, hang out with an amazing group of inspiring creatives and learn a new skill. Let us help you realise your creative potential on our #SequinSquad workshops.
Create your very own slip dress with Isolated Heroes. This intermediate workshop will teach you the basics in pattern cutting where you will use our slip dress pattern and cut your own dress making adjustments to fit. You will learn to work with intricate fabrics and how to create shape in your garment. Choosing your own fabric for the slip dress from a curated selection, you will learn how to construct a dress from scratch and how to finish the slip to a professional standard. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create your dress with you.
This course is suitable for intermediate level sewers. We would advise some sewing experience or for you to have previously attended a beginners Isolated Heroes workshop. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our Dundee design studio - Studio 317, MeadowMill, West Hendersons Wynd, Dundee, DD1 5BY, UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
- We are adhering to current local covid guidelines and are only taking small bookings of groups of six or less. Workshop bookings will be fully refunded if cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome email within 7 days with more details on what to expect on the day.