Sequin Wrap Dress Workshop - Sat 12th March
10am - 2.30pm
£150 per person
We are so excited to welcome our #SequinSquad into our brand new Isolated Heroes design studio!
2022 is the year to smash your goals and realise your dreams! We cannot wait to welcome our creative babes into our brand new design studio where you can have a browse of the unreleased collections, hang out with an amazing group of inspiring creatives and learn a new skill. Let us help you realise your creative potential on our #SequinSquad workshops.
Create your very own sequin wrap dress with Isolated Heroes. This is the first of our intermediate workshops ideal for those of you with some basic sewing skills, previous sewing experience or someone who has attended an Isolated Heroes sewing workshop in the past.
You will use our wrap dress pattern and learn to cut your own dress from intricate sequin fabric including all panels and the wrap belt. We will then teach you how to construct this dress to your desired fit. You will be working on an Industrial sewing machine. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create your dress with you.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our Dundee design studio - Studio 317, MeadowMill, West Hendersons Wynd, Dundee, DD1 5BY, UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
- We are adhering to current local covid guidelines and are only taking small bookings of groups of six or less. Workshop bookings will be fully refunded if cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome email within 7 days with more details on what to expect on the day.