Sequin T-shirt Dress Workshop - APRIL EDINBURGH
10am - 3.00pm (one hour lunch included)
£100 per person
This course is suitable for complete beginners. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
Kalopsia is an award nominated batch manufacturer of textiles accessories and apparel in the heart of Leith, Scotland. Kalopsia produce textiles products for British and International clients in a sustainable manner from start to finish. Operating as a Social Enterprise, they also help address the social and environmental issues faced by textiles industry.
Kalopsia manufactures everything in-house which allows them to have complete control over everything they put out. What sets the Kalopsia facility apart for other factories is their dedication to "lean manufacturing" practices. Kalopsia has developed systematic methods for minimising waste whilst increasing manufacturing efficiency.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 5 people some workshops only have room for 2 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- This workshop is held at Kalopsia Collective in Edinurgh - 6 Stewartfield, Edinburgh EH6 5RQ (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. This is a fun relaxed and laid back day. No previous sewing experience is necessary
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking. No refunds can be given as workshops sell out and we have waiting lists. However if you have an emergency or suddenly cannot attend our studio team will be happy to move you onto a new date.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome pack with more details on what to expect on the day.