Sequin Sweater Workshop Box
#SEQUINSQUAD Make Your Own Sequin Sweater Workshop Box
Limited run of 50 boxes
Congratulations you have taken the leap in to the world of design! This project will guarantee to get you feeling motivated and super empowered this autumn.
We are so excited for our #SEQUINSQUAD DIY Workshop Boxes!
This little box of treasure is gonna teach you the skills on how to design and make your very own sequin sweater using zero waste fabrics so you can feel good about the environment as you do it! Design a truly unique item for your wardrobe and wear it with pride this autumn / winter.
Inside each box you will find:
- Pattern card to create your own motif
- Miscellaneous sequin fabrics to create a motif of your choice
- A selection of loose sequins and trims
- Felt backing for your motif
- Your black sweater base made from 100% cotton in a size of your choice
- Step by step instruction guide
- A link to a video tutorial where the Isolated Heroes design team will talk you through how to make your sequin sweater.
- Membership to our private #SequinSquad creative community group where you can share ideas, watch tutorials, and ask for help!
- The DIY workshop boxes are for beginners no previous experience is necessary
- A basic domestic sewing machine is required for this box (It doesn't need to be fancy)
- You will need a pair of scissors, some pins and access to a sewing machine
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.