Sequin Dress Workshop - Sat 1st October
10am - 1pm
£120 per person Mini Dress
We are so excited to welcome our #SequinSquad into our brand new Isolated Heroes HQ! We have moved to our DREAM offices and you will be the first to view our new space and create your dream dress from it!
2022 is the year to smash your goals and realise your dreams! We cannot wait to welcome our creative babes into our brand new design studio where you can have a browse of the unreleased collections, hang out with an amazing group of inspiring creatives and learn a new skill. Let us help you realise your creative potential on our #SequinSquad workshops.
Create your very own sequin dress with Isolated Heroes. This beginner’s workshop will teach you the basics in pattern cutting where you will use our midi dress pattern and cut your own dress making any adjustments to fit. You will learn to work with intricate sequin fabric and some easy finishing techniques for this item. Choosing your own fabric f from a curated selection, you will learn how to construct a dress from scratch and how to finish a t-shirt style dress with a jersey rib neckline to your own desired length. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create your dress with you.
This course is suitable for complete beginners. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 10 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our new Isolated Heroes HQ at North Tay Trading, 48 Loons Road, Dundee, DD3 6AP, UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. This is a fun relaxed and laid back day. No previous sewing experience is necessary.
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
- We are adhering to current local covid guidelines and are only taking small bookings of groups of six or less. Workshop bookings will be fully refunded if cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome email within 7 days with more details on what to expect on the day.
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.