Kids Denim Jacket or Sequin Sweater Workshop - Wednesday 5th April
10am - 12.00pm
£60 per booking - You will leave with a finished kids jacket
We have had such an overwhelming response and lots of feedback to our parent and child sequin denim workshop that we have added an Easter Holiday date for kids jackets only!
This is suitable for children age 5+. You are welcome to stay with your chid throughout the session as they create there own sequin denim jacket and get to take their own completed design home with them :) We have room for six children on this workshop. Parents are encouraged to participate and get involved helping your little ones along the way with their design process.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 5. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our Dundee design studio - North Tay Trading Centre, 48 Loons Road, Dundee, DD3 6AP, UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners with a fun relaxed and laid back atmosphere. No previous sewing experience is necessary
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking. No refunds can be given as workshops sell out and we have waiting lists. However if you have an emergency or suddenly cannot attend our studio team will be happy to move you onto a new date.
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.