Frida Sequin Co-ord
The Isolated Heroes Runway collection is here. Meet our Frida sequinned co-ord. She is one to treasure forever and wear a million times over.
Made exclusively for our Scotland Re:Designed collection featured in the V&A Dundee runway show.
The Frida Sequin Co-ord is handcrafted by the Isolated Heroes studio team. Another in our merge into tailoring the co-ord features a slightly cropped long sleeve top with back zip detailing, shoulder pads and gathered shoulder detailing. The bottom half features a 90's inspired A-line cut skirt with front vents and back zip.
Wear it as a confidence boosting co-ord and wear it again and again as separates paired with your fav items in your wardrobe. Made from the most luxurious red, gold and pink crimson carnival sequins sewn on to a velvet base.
A statement piece to keep in your wardrobe forever.
- This garment will be made to measure to your measurements. You can choose to come to our design studio for an in person fitting, have a virtual fitting or submit your measurements via email.
- Handmade with love in our studio in Scotland
- This item is made to order
- No returns on runway items due to each item being handcrafted to your specific measurements
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.