Design & Make your Christmas Party Dress Workshop - Sat 11th November
10am - 2pm
£120 per person Mini Dress
On this workshop we will work together to design and make your Christmas party dress! Choose from a selection of gorgeous sequin fabrics and choose to make either a mini, midi or wrap dress!
Create your very own sequin dress with Isolated Heroes. This beginner’s workshop will teach you the basics in pattern cutting. You will learn to work with intricate sequin fabric and some easy finishing techniques for this item. Choosing your own fabric f from a curated selection, you will learn how to construct a dress from scratch. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create your dress with you.
This course is suitable for complete beginners. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our new Isolated Heroes HQ at North Tay Trading, 48 Loons Road, Dundee, DD3 6AP, UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. This is a fun relaxed and laid back day. No previous sewing experience is necessary.
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome email within 7 days with more details on what to expect on the day.
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.