Design a Sequin Sweater Workshop - Sat 22nd October
10am - 1pm
£90 per person
We are so excited to welcome our #SequinSquad into our brand new Isolated Heroes HQ! We have moved to our DREAM offices and you will be the first to view our new space and create your dream dress from it!
2022 is the year to smash your goals and realise your dreams! We cannot wait to welcome our creative babes into our brand new design studio where you can have a browse of the unreleased collections, hang out with an amazing group of inspiring creatives and learn a new skill. Let us help you realise your creative potential on our #SequinSquad workshops.
Create your very own sequin sweater with Isolated Heroes. This beginner’s workshop is the ultimate workshop for all aspiring designers! Get stuck in to designing your masterpiece on paper and then work through the motif using sequin fabrics, trims and applique methods. You will learn to work with intricate sequin fabric and will learn techniques on how to bring a design to life from 2D to 3D. Choosing your own fabric from a curated selection, you will learn how to create a motif or sequin sleeve sweater and will deconstruct and re-make an organic cotton sweater. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create this with you.
This course is suitable for complete beginners. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our new Isolated Heroes HQ at North Tay Trading, 48 Loons Road, Dundee, DD3 6AP, UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. This is a fun relaxed and laid back day. No previous sewing experience is necessary.
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
- We are adhering to current local covid guidelines and are only taking small bookings of groups of six or less. Workshop bookings will be fully refunded if cancelled due to Covid restrictions.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome email within 7 days with more details on what to expect on the day.
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.