Design a Bag Workshop - Sat 17th June
10am - 2.30pm
£90 per person
We are so excited to welcome our #SequinSquad into our brand new Isolated Heroes design studio!
We cannot wait to welcome our creative babes into our brand new design studio where you can have a browse of the unreleased collections, hang out with an amazing group of inspiring creatives and learn a new skill. Let us help you realise your creative potential on our #SequinSquad workshops.
Create the bag of your dreams with Isolated Heroes. This beginner’s workshop is the ultimate workshop for all aspiring designers! This workshop looks at sustainability and how we can reuse and repurpose end of roll fabrics to create accessories. On the workshop you will design and create your very own bag. The isolated Heroes design team will be there to work through your design and create this with you.
This course is suitable for complete beginners. You will work across both domestic and Industrial sewing machines and will leave with a finished product.
- We do accept group bookings, workshops are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This is to ensure everyone has the full attention of the Isolated Heroes team.
- Workshops are held at our Dundee design studio - North Tay Trading Centre, 48 Loons Road, Dundee, DD3 6AP UK. (We can help you find travel and accommodation just email the studio team when booking)
- All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. This is a fun relaxed and laid back day. No previous sewing experience is necessary.
- Workshops must be paid at time of booking.
- Once your space has been booked you will receive a welcome email within 7 days with more details on what to expect on the day.
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.