Barbarella 60's Heartbreak Dress
The Isolated Heroes ten year Runway collection is here. Celebrating a decade of Iconic Isolated Heroes looks!
Our Gorg Barbarella Heartbreak mini is straight out of the swinging 60's, with a shift dress wing silhouette, dropped arm holes and complete with fuchsia pink Mongolian lambswool trim and cut out heart back.
This iconic party dress will live in your wardrobe as the queen of the dancefloor forever!
Our Mongolian lambswool is ethically sourced and a by product.
Made exclusively for our Scotland Re:Designed collection featured in the V&A Dundee runway show.
- This garment will be made to measure to your measurements. You can choose to come to our design studio for an in person fitting, have a virtual fitting or submit your measurements via email.
- Handmade with love in our studio in Scotland
- This item is made to order
- No returns on runway items due to each item being handcrafted to your specific measurements
View more information
- Handmade in Scotland
- Available in sizes UK 6 - UK 28
- To keep your fabrics at your fiercest forever we advise you handwash only.
Need help with sizing? View our size guide here.